Laboratory and industrial furnaces are used for the production of various materials and the testing of materials in dental laboratories, in tool and fitting construction.
Intelligent heating technology for your workplace: The KL from Thermconcept
The KL from Thermconcept is particularly suitable for tasks such as preheating, drying, baking, testing or shrinking. Due to the sheet steel housing, the contents of the oven are optimally protected from the outside. Its interior made of heat-resistant stainless steel ensures a long service life and is also very durable, corrosion-resistant.
Depending on the type of oven, several racks can be added. The very good insulation ensures low power consumption and high energy efficiency. Added to this are the following features:
- Durable heating elements with a long service life.
- A multi-sided heating system
- A powerful, horizontal air circulation
- An even temperature distribution up to +/- 5 K according to DIN 17052
- A base frame included in the standard delivery (KU 15/06/A as table model without base frame)
- One lifting door with pneumatic drive
- Supply and exhaust air flaps for faster ventilation (manually or automatically controlled)
- A blower for better ventilation of the furnace chamber and for fast, controlled cooling
- A manual or automatic gas supply system
- Protective gas boxes
- A semi-protective gas-tight design of the furnace housing
- A modern control and monitoring software
- A start-up circuit
Technical details of the KL
Furnace volume: 2.7 l, 5.3 l, 10.6 l, 15.7 l
Furnace temperature max.: 1100°C, 1200°C
Power: 3 kW, 3,5 kW, 1,2 kW, 2,4 kW
Our trained service team will always inform you about additional functions and features.
Questions? Our team will be pleased to help you!
Our team of trained service personnel would like to ensure that you receive the optimum equipment for your requirements. Do you have any questions about our different designs, their features or the respective manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to help. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at email@example.com.