Laboratory or industrial furnaces are used for the production of different materials and material testing in dental laboratories, in tool or fitting construction.
Optimal technology for your daily laboratory routine: The ROK from Thermconcept
The ROK from Thermconcept is very well suited for tasks such as aging, preheating, drying, shrinking or testing. Its housing is made of high-quality sheet steel. The inner casing made of heat-resistant stainless steel ensures a long service life and is also extremely durable, corrosion-resistant.
Depending on the furnace model, you have the choice between different shelves. Energy efficiency guaranteed! Thanks to the first-class insulation, you keep your electricity costs very low. More about the laboratory furnace:
- Stable heating elements with a long service life
- A multi-sided heating system
- A powerful, horizontal air circulation
- An even temperature distribution up to +/- 5 K according to DIN 17052
- Base frame comes with the basic equipment (KU 15/06/A as table model without base frame)
- A lifting door with pneumatic drive
- Supply and exhaust air flaps for faster ventilation (manually or automatically controlled)
- A blower for better ventilation of the furnace chamber and for fast, controlled cooling
- A manual or automatic gas supply system
- Protective gas boxes
- A semi-protective gas-tight design of the furnace housing
- Up-to-date control and monitoring software
- A start-up circuit
Functions & dimensions
Tube diameter (inside): 70 mm, 100 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm, 300 mm
Furnace temperature max.: 1100°C
Power: 3 kW, 3,5 kW, 9 kW, 2,4 kW, 6 kW, 1,6 kW
Our customer service will explain even more about our articles, the respective instruments or the brand manufacturer to you!
Our MedSolut team is at your disposal
Our expert team of advisors guarantees that you will receive the ideal products for your specialist area. Do you have any questions about our various designs, their features or the manufacturers?
We are happy to support you and can be reached daily by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to getting in touch with you!