Our industrial furnaces can be used for processing a wide range of materials, but also for testing materials in dental laboratories.
Efficient furnace for your daily laboratory routine
The KTL from Thermconcept is suitable for tasks such as aging, preheating, drying, shrinking or testing. The contents of the furnace are optimally protected from the outside by the sheet steel housing. Its interior made of heat-resistant stainless steel guarantees a long service life and is also extremely durable and corrosion-resistant.
Depending on the type of oven, several slide-in shelves can be added. Energy efficiency guaranteed! Thanks to the high-quality insulation, you can keep your electricity costs to a minimum. More about the KTL furnace system from Thermconcept:
- Robust heating elements with a long service life
- A multi-sided heating system
- A powerful, horizontal air circulation
- An even temperature distribution up to +/- 5 K according to DIN 17052
- A base frame included in the standard delivery (KU 15/06/A as table model without base frame)
- One lifting door with pneumatic drive
- Supply and exhaust air flaps for faster ventilation (manually or automatically controlled)
- A blower for better ventilation of the furnace chamber and for fast, controlled cooling
- A manual or automatic gas supply system
- Protective gas boxes
- A semi-protective gas-tight design of the furnace housing
- Up-to-date control and monitoring software
- A start-up circuit
Functions and dimensions
Furnace volume: 55 l, 112 l, 221 l, 411 l, 715 l, 23 l
Furnace temperature max.: 250°C
Power: 3,6 kW, 4,5 kW, 1,9 kW, 1 kW, 1,3 kW
You can find out even more about our appliances, the versatile designs or our manufacturers by contacting our customer service!
Our customer service team is at your disposal
Our team of trained professionals wants you to get the items that fit your needs. Do you have questions about the many models, their features or our manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are available all day by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!