In our catalogue you will find a wide range of autoclaving equipment, most of which are used by our customers in the fields of development, research, industry or production.
Excellent for your field of application: With Systec’s VB you choose a reliable all-rounder solution that is very well suited for efficient sterilization, nutrient media preparation, waste sterilization and other applications.
Energy efficient, fast and flexible
Systec’s autoclaving equipment is suitable for all laboratory applications, especially for more detailed sterilization processes using state-of-the-art technology. In addition, it has a multitude of additional options for process optimization to perform validatable sterilization processes.
What makes the model convincing
- Up to 100 different programs
- Special program for destruction sterilization
- Housing and support frame made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Exchangeable cuvette container
- Rapid heating
- Air Compressor
- The medium cannot foam over
- Safety closure
- Depending on the model: Filler neck
- Depending on model:Fixed screw connection for filling adapter
- Depending on model: Multifunction pump Dosierfix for high precision and speed
- Automatic hose valve
- F0 value calculation
- Touch screen operation depending on the model
- Optional: SD card slot for data backup
- Optional: PC software for comprehensive documentation
- Optional: exhaust air filtration
- Optional: rapid recooling
- Optional: Extension of the temperature and pressure range
Technical properties of the article
Design: vertical Maximum temperature: 140°C
Maximum pressure: 4, 0 bar
You can find out even more about our articles, the individual models or our brand manufacturers from our team of experts.
Our demanding team of consultants wants you to receive the best equipment for your field. Do you have questions about our versatile designs, their features or the respective manufacturers?
We look forward to your contact and will be happy to support you! You can reach us by phone under +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail to [email protected]