The autoclaves from our manufacturers CertoClav, Fedegari, HMC-Europe, SANOclav, SHP Steriltechnik, Systec, Tuttnauer or WITEG Labortechnik are mainly used in development, research or industrial facilities and also in production.
For a wide range of applications: With Systec’s MediaPrep you are choosing a reliable all-round solution that is ideally suited for efficient sterilization, nutrient media preparation, waste sterilization and other applications.
Highly efficient and economical
The Systec autoclaves not only look different, they are! Developed for the special sterilisation tasks in the laboratory, they make process sequences safe, accurate, reproducible and validatable.
Important properties: Autoclaves from Systec
- Up to 100 different sterilisation programmes depending on the model
- Special program for destruction sterilization
- Housing and support frame made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Exchangeable cuvette container
- Rapid heating
- Air Compressor
- The medium cannot foam over
- Safety closure
- Depends on model: Filler neck
- Depending on model:Fixed screw connection for filling adapter
- Depending on model: Multifunction pump Dosierfix for high precision and speed
- Automatic hose valve
- F0 value calculation
- Touch screen operation depending on model
- Optional: SD card slot for data backup
- Optional: PC software for comprehensive documentation
- Optional: exhaust air filtration
- Optional: rapid recooling
- Optional: Extension of the temperature and pressure range
Dimensions and article information about the device
Design: vertical, media preparator
Even more about our products, the various versions or the brand manufacturer, our customer service will explain to you.
Our experts are ready to answer your questions!
Our expert team of consultants guarantees that you will receive the best autoclaves for your field of expertise. Do you have questions about our various instruments, their characteristics or the manufacturers?
We look forward to your inquiry and will be happy to support you. You can reach us by phone under +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail to [email protected]