Industry are used for the production of different materials as well as for the testing of materials in dental laboratories, in the tool or armature construction.
Laboratory Furnace for Regular Use in the Laboratory
For more than seven decades, Nabertherm has been the first choice for many customers when it comes to laboratory furnaces for a wide variety of applications. High quality “Made in Germany” and provided with the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed”: The RSRB model was designed especially for applications in the laboratory.
It has heating plates made of ceramic with integrated heating wire, which is splash- and exhaust-proof and can be changed in no time. Its housingThe durable housing made of stainless steel sheet allows optimal heating from both sides.Additional features include:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and exhaust protected)
- Easy to change heating plates
- Insulation made of fibre material
- Housing made of textured stainless steel sheet
- Double-walled housing ensures stability and low temperature leakage
- Depending on the model, the unit has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- Adjustable supply air opening in the door
- Exhaust air opening integrated
- Low-noise operation of the heater with solid-state relay
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Recording of process data via USB stick
- A base frame, as well as a ceramic stamp with support plate in the furnace
- Integrated scale and special VCD software
- Choose from several models
Functions and dimensions
Oven temperature max.: 1100°C
power: 6,6 kW, 3,7 kW, 4,9 kW, 5,1 kW, 9,3 kW
Need more details about the RSRB?
Our customer service team is at your disposal
Our competent team of advisors guarantees that you will receive the ideal equipment for your work area. Do you have questions about the various instruments, their functions or the respective manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and are always available by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!