Laboratory furnaces are used for the production of different materials as well as for material testing in dental laboratories, tool or fitting construction.
LT: Ideal Technology for Your Work Area
For over 70 years, Nabertherm equipment has been the ideal choice for the majority of our regular customers when it comes to industrial furnaces for a wide variety of applications. The furnaces shine with the best quality “Made in Germany” and have also been awarded the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed”. The LT furnace system was especially designed for work in the laboratory environment.
The Nabertherm muffle furnace with stone insulation and lift door is equipped with heating plates made of ceramic with integrated heating wire, which is splash and exhaust gas protected and can be easily replaced. The housing of this modelThe durable housing made of stainless steel sheet ensures optimal heating from both sides.In addition, depending on the furnace type, the furnaces from Nabertherm have other special features, such as:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and exhaust gas protected)
- Easy to change heating plates
- Excellent insulation
- Housing made of textured stainless steel sheet
- Double-walled housing for low outside temperatures and high stability
- Depending on the furnace type, the furnace has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- Supply air opening integrated in the door
- Integrated exhaust air opening
- Low-noise operation of the heater with solid-state relays
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Optimal recording of data with USB stick
- integrated support plate
- A precision scale and the special VCD software package
- Several models to choose from
Technical details of the LT
Furnace volume: 15 l, 5 l, 9 l
Furnace temperature max.: 1300°C
Power: 3 kW, 3,5 kW, 2,4 kW
For additional information about the product features of the furnace, please contact our team of experts.
Let us advise you
Our qualified team of consultants guarantees that you will receive the best materials for your application. Do you have any questions about the various products, how they work or their brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to getting in touch with you!