Laboratory and industrial furnaces are used for the production of different materials and material testing in dental laboratories, tool or fitting construction.
The Perfect Technology for Your Workplace: The L from Nabertherm
Nabertherm is particularly popular when it comes to laboratory furnaces for a wide range of industries. For more than 70 years, the brand manufacturer has been producing all types of furnaces, including retort furnaces, air circulation furnaces, muffle furnaces and chamber furnaces. The furnaces are of the highest quality “Made in Germany” and also bear the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed”. This furnace system was primarily designed for laboratory work.
Numerous functions accompany this model. The L has heating plates made of ceramic with integrated heating wire, which is splash and exhaust gas protected and can be replaced without any problems. The housing of this modelThe durable housing made of stainless steel sheet allows an optimal heating on both sides.More about the furnace:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and exhaust gas protected)
- Heating plates are easy to change
- Insulation made of fibre material
- High-quality housing made of stainless steel
- Double-walled housing for low outside temperatures and high stability
- Depending on the furnace type, the unit has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- Adjustable supply air opening in the door
- Integrated exhaust air opening
- Low-noise operation of the heater with solid-state relay
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Recording of process data with USB stick
- Underframe included
- integrated scale and special VCD software
- Choice of numerous models
Functions & dimensions
Furnace volume: 15 l, 5 l, 9 l
Oven temperature max.: 1300°C
Power: 3 kW, 3,5 kW, 2,4 kW
For more information about our products, the various instruments or the brand manufacturer, please contact our customer service!
Do you have any questions?
Our demanding team of experts aims at providing you with the best instruments for your laboratory. Do you have questions about the different products, their features or their brand manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and supporting you! You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]