The industrial furnaces of our recognized manufacturers are used for the production of various materials.
LT: Ideal solution for your work equipment
For more than seven decades, Nabertherm equipment has been the first choice for many of our customers and partners when it comes to furnaces for the most versatile work areas. The LT has been awarded the "100% Best Price Guaranteed" seal and is a testament to premium quality "Made in Germany". The LT from Nabertherm is designed primarily for your activities in the laboratory environment.
The Nabertherm muffle furnace with heating element in ceramic muffle, with lifting door has ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire, which is splash and exhaust gas protected and very easy to replace. The body of the furnace is made of solid stainless steel sheet. The special nature of the furnace guarantees you optimal heating from both sides.In addition, depending on the furnace type, Nabertherm furnaces have other special features, such as:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and exhaust gas protected)
- uncomplicated handling of the heating plates
- excellent insulation
- high quality stainless steel housing
- double-walled housing promises stability and low temperature leakage
- Depending on the model, the unit has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- Supply air opening integrated in the door
- Exhaust air opening in the back wall of the furnace
- Quiet noise level
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Documentation of process data via USB stick
- Underframe and ceramic stamp
- A precision scale and the special VCD software package
- numerous models available
Technical details of the LT
Furnace volume: 9 l
Furnace temperature max: 1100°C
Power: 3 kW
Would you like to find out more about the features of the items and details about the Nabertherm muffle furnace with heating element in ceramic muffle, with lift door?
Let us advise you
Our trained team of consultants will make sure you get the ideal items for your lab. Do you have any questions about our versatile models, their modes of operation or their brand manufacturers?
We are extremely happy to advise you and are available all day by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your inquiry!
|Width outside (oven):
|Width inside (oven):
|Height outside (oven):
|Height inside (oven):
|Stove appliance type:
chamber and muffle furnace
|Oven temperature max.:
|Depth outside (oven):
|Depth inside (oven):
with lift door
W x D x H [mm]
W x D x H3 [mm]
||230 x 240 x 170
||490 x 505 x 580
1 Recommended temperature for longer holding times 1000 °C
2 External dimensions vary for versions with additional equipment.
3 Including open lift door.
4 Approx. heating time of the empty, closed oven in minutes up to Tmax -100 K (with connection to 230 V 1/N/PE).
* 1phase: All ovens are available for supply voltages from 110 V to 240 V, 50 or 60 Hz.
Toller Kundenservice und schnelle Beantwortung aller Fragen. Wir benötigten eine komplette Laborausstattung für unseren neuen Standort. Das Team von MedSolut hat alles zu unserer Zufriedenheit geregelt.
There are no reviews yet.