The industrial furnaces of our renowned manufacturers are used for the production of various materials.
LT: Ideal solution for your work equipment
For more than seven decades, Nabertherm equipment has been the first choice for many of our customers and partners when it comes to furnaces for the most versatile work areas. The LT has been awarded the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed” and is a testament to high quality “Made in Germany”. The LT from Nabertherm was designed primarily for your activities in the laboratory environment.
The Nabertherm muffle furnace with heating element in ceramic muffle, with lifting door has ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire, which is splash and exhaust gas protected and very easy to replace. The casing of the furnace is made of solid stainless steel sheet. The special design of the furnace guarantees optimal heating from both sides. In addition, Nabertherm furnaces have other special features, depending on the furnace type, such as:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and exhaust gas protected)
- Uncomplicated handling of the heating plates
- excellent insulation
- high quality stainless steel housing
- double-walled housing promises stability and low temperature leakage
- Depending on the model, the unit has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- Supply air opening integrated in the door
- Exhaust air opening in the rear wall of the furnace
- Quiet noise level
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm Controller
- Documentation of process data via USB stick
- Underframe and ceramic stamp
- A precision scale and the special VCD software package
- numerous models available
Technical details of the LT
Furnace volume: 9 l
Furnace temperature max.: 1100°C
Power: 3 kW
Would you like to find out more about the features and details of the Nabertherm muffle furnace with heating element in ceramic muffle, with lift door?
Let us advise you
Our trained team of consultants will ensure that you receive the ideal items for your laboratory. Do you have any questions about our versatile models, their modes of operation or their brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and are available all day by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to your enquiry!