Laboratory and industrial furnaces are used for the production of a wide variety of materials as well as for material testing in dental laboratories, in tool and fitting construction.
The K/KC from Nabertherm: Durable Design and Long Service Life
For over seven decades, Nabertherm has been a popular choice for many of our regular customers when it comes to industrial furnaces for a wide variety of applications. The furnaces bear witness to the highest quality “Made in Germany” and have also been awarded the “100% Best Price Guaranteed” seal. The model K/KC was especially made for your activities in the laboratory.
The K/KC from Nabertherm is equipped with ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire, which is splash and exhaust gas protected and can be replaced in no time. The housing of the deviceThe resistant housing made of stainless steel sheet guarantees you optimal heating on both sides.In addition, the furnaces from Nabertherm have, depending on the version, other features, such as:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and waste gas protected)
- easy exchange of the heating plates
- Insulation made of fibre material
- Housing made of textured stainless steel sheet
- Double-walled housing for low outside temperatures and high stability
- Depending on the furnace type, the furnace has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- Adjustable supply air opening in the door
- Integrated exhaust air opening
- Low noise level
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Documentation of process data with USB stick
- underframe and ceramic plunger
- associated software
- Choose from several models
Functions and dimensions
Furnace volume: 3 l, 1,5 l, 0,75 l
Furnace temperature max.: 1300°C, 1500°C, 1000°C
Power: 3 kW, 3,6 kW, 5,5 kW, 10,5 kW
For additional information about features of the K/KC, please contact our team of experts.
Learn even more about the features of the modelK/KC!
Our team of trained consultants aims to ensure that you get the right materials for your lab. Do you have any questions about the versatile laboratory furnace units, their benefits, or the respective brand manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to help! You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]