The laboratory furnaces of our popular manufacturers are used for the production of various materials.
Practical Furnace Model for Your Laboratory
For over 70 years, Nabertherm has been the first choice for the majority of our regular and new customers when it comes to industrial furnaces for the most diverse work areas. High quality “Made in Germany” and awarded with the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed”: This model was developed primarily for your tasks in the laboratory.
The RHTV has, among other things, ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire, which is splash and exhaust gas protected and can be replaced without any problems. The housing of the furnaceThe robust housing made of stainless steel sheet guarantees you optimal heating from both sides.Additional functions include:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and waste gas protected)
- easy changing of the heating plates
- excellent insulation
- Housing made of textured stainless steel sheet
- double-walled housing ensures stability and low temperature leakage
- Depending on the furnace type, the unit has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- A supply air opening integrated in the door
- Exhaust air opening integrated
- Low-noise operation of the heater with solid-state relays
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Optimal recording of process data with USB stick
- Integrated support plate
- A precision scale and the special VCD software package
- Several models to choose from
Technical details of the RHTV
furnace temperature max.: 1600°C, 1700°C, 1800°C
Power: 5,4 kW, 10,3 kW, 19 kW
Our team of experts will always provide you with more detailed information on features and characteristics.
Our service staff will answer your questions
Our team of experienced advisors will ensure that you receive the ideal items for your work area. Do you have any questions about our different designs, their functions or their brand manufacturers?
We look forward to your enquiry and will be happy to assist you. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]