Laboratory furnaces are used for the production of a wide variety of materials and the testing of materials in dental laboratories, in tool or fitting construction.
The RHTH: Reliability and Innovative Design
For more than 70 years, Nabertherm has been the first choice for a large number of customers when it comes to laboratory furnaces for a wide variety of applications. Best quality “Made in Germany” and provided with the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed”: The RHTH was designed especially for work in the laboratory.
Numerous extras accompany this model. Among other things, the RHTH has heating plates made of ceramic with integrated heating wire, which is splash and exhaust gas protected and very easy to replace. The housing of this model is made of durable stainless steel textured sheet. In addition, depending on the model, the furnaces from Nabertherm have further equipment features, such as:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and waste gas protected)
- Heating plates are easy to change
- Insulation made of fibre material
- High-quality housing made of stainless steel
- Low outside temperatures due to double-walled housing
- Depending on the model, the furnace has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- adjustable supply air opening in the door
- Integrated exhaust air opening
- Low noise level
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- documentation of process data with USB stick
- ceramic stamp with support plate
- integrated scale and special VCD software
- Several models to choose from
Technical Information on the Nabertherm High-Temperature Tube Furnace
furnace temperature max.: 1600°C, 1700°C, 1800°C
Power: 9 kW, 5,4 kW, 14,4 kW
Do you need more detailed information about the RHTH?
Our consultants will answer your questions
Our trained service team will ensure that you receive the best equipment for your laboratory. Do you have any questions about our wide range of products, their benefits or our manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to help! You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]