industry are used for the production of a wide variety of materials as well as the testing of materials in dental laboratories, in tool and fitting construction.
Nabertherm High-Temperature Moving-Bottom Furnace up to 1650 °C with Rapid Cooling: Reliability and Innovative Design
For over seven decades, Nabertherm has been a popular choice for many of our customers when it comes to laboratory furnaces for a wide variety of applications. Outstanding quality “Made in Germany” and awarded the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed”: The LHT was designed especially for your tasks in the laboratory.
Numerous features accompany this model. The LHT has ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire, which is splash and exhaust gas protected and at the same time very easy to replace. The housing is made of solid stainless steel sheet. The extremely good quality of the furnace ensures even heating on both sides.Additional functions include:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and waste gas protected)
- easy change of the heating plates
- excellent insulation
- Housing made of textured stainless steel sheet
- Double-walled housing ensures stability and low temperature leakage
- Depending on the model, the oven has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- Supply air opening integrated in the door
- Integrated exhaust air opening
- Low noise level
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Documentation of process data with USB stick
- Underframe and ceramic stamp
- A precision scale and the special VCD software package
- Several models to choose from
Technical details of the LHT
Furnace volume: 2 l, 1 l
Furnace temperature max.: 1650°C
Power: 3,4 kW, 2,2 kW
Our trained service team will always inform you about other functions and features.
We are happy to advise you!
Our trained team of advisors guarantees that you will receive the optimal equipment for your field. Do you have any questions about the various instruments, their features or our manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to help. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]