Laboratory and industrial furnaces are used for the production of different materials and the testing of materials in dental laboratories, in tool and fitting construction.
Powerful Furnaces for Your Everyday Laboratory Work
For more than 70 years, Nabertherm equipment has been the first choice of many of our regular and new customers when it comes to laboratory furnaces for a wide variety of applications. The furnaces shine with the highest quality “Made in Germany” and have also been awarded the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed”. The HTC from Nabertherm was primarily designed for laboratory work.
Numerous features accompany this model. Among other things, the HTC has heating plates made of ceramic with integrated heating wire, which is splash and exhaust gas protected and can be replaced in no time at all. The housing of the HTC is made of robust stainless steel textured sheet. All in all, the furnace enables constant heating from all sides.In addition, depending on the furnace type, the furnaces from Nabertherm have further features, such as:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and exhaust gas protected)
- easy exchange of the heating plates
- excellent insulation
- high quality stainless steel housing
- double-walled housing promises stability and low temperature leakage
- Depending on the model, the unit has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- A supply air opening integrated in the door
- Exhaust air opening in the rear wall of the oven
- Low noise level
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Documentation of process data with USB stick
- Underframe and ceramic stamp
- integrated scale and special VCD software
- Several models to choose from
Functions and dimensions
Furnace volume: 16 l, 64 l, 40 l, 128 l, 160 l, 276 l, 450 l
Furnace temperature max.: 1550°C
Power: 12 kW, 18 kW, 21 kW, 26 kW, 36 kW, 64 kW
You need more detailed information about the HTC?
We are your specialist for laboratory equipment! Let us advise you
Our team of first-class experts guarantees that you will receive the right equipment for your requirements. Do you have any questions about the wide range of equipment, its functions or the brand manufacturers?
We look forward to your call and will be happy to help you. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]