The kilns of our well-known brand manufacturers are used for the production of very different materials.
Efficient Furnace Equipment for Your Work Area
For more than seven decades, Nabertherm equipment has been the most popular choice for many of our customers when it comes to furnaces for a wide variety of industries. The Nabertherm high-temperature furnace with SiC rod heating LHTCT 01/16, up to 1550 °C has been awarded the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed” and testifies to excellent quality “Made in Germany”. This model was developed primarily for your tasks in the laboratory area.
It has heating plates made of ceramic with integrated heating wire, which is splash and exhaust gas protected as well as very easy to replace. The housing of the LHTCT 01/16 is made of robust stainless steel sheet. The high quality of the furnace guarantees an even heating on both sides:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and waste gas protected)
- Heating plates are easy to change
- Insulation made of fibre material
- High-quality stainless steel housing
- Double-walled housing for low outside temperatures and high stability
- Depending on the furnace type, the unit has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- A supply air opening integrated in the door
- Integrated exhaust air opening
- Low noise level
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Documentation of process data with USB stick
- A base frame, as well as a ceramic stamp with support plate in the furnace
- associated software
- Several models to choose from
Technical details of the LHTCT 01/16
Furnace volume: 1,5 l
Furnace temperature max.: 1550°C
Power: 3,5 kW
For additional information about features and characteristics of the furnace, please contact our trained service team at any time.
Questions? We will help you!
Our first-class MedSolut team wants you to get the best laboratory furnaces for your field of work. Do you have questions about our various laboratory furnaces, their features or the manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to help. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]