The industrial furnaces of our well-known manufacturers are used for the production of various materials.
Nabertherm High Temperature Furnace with Lightweight Refractory Brick Insulation: The First Choice for Your Laboratory Work
For over seven decades, Nabertherm has been the ideal choice for a large number of customers when it comes to industrial furnaces for a wide variety of applications. High quality “Made in Germany” and awarded the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed”: The HFL was designed especially for your tasks in the laboratory.
The Nabertherm high-temperature furnace with lightweight refractory brick insulation has ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire, which is splash and exhaust gas protected and can be replaced without problems. The housingThe solid housing made of stainless steel sheet guarantees an even heating on both sides.More about the HFL:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and exhaust gas protected)
- easy change of the heating plates
- Excellent insulation
- Housing made of textured stainless steel sheet
- Double-walled housing for low outside temperatures and high stability
- Depending on the furnace type, the furnace has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- Supply air opening integrated in the door
- Integrated exhaust air opening
- Quiet noise level
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Documentation of process data with USB stick
- Underframe included
- associated software
- selectable from numerous models
Functions & dimensions
Furnace volume: 16 l, 64 l, 40 l, 160 l
Oven temperature max.: 1600°C, 1700°C
Power: 12 kW, 18 kW, 21 kW
Our customer advisor will tell you even more about our instruments, the respective models or our manufacturers.
We will find the optimal offer for you
Our competent team of advisors aims to ensure that you receive the optimum instruments for your specialist area. Do you have questions about the various products, their functions or the respective manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and are available around the clock by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!