Nabertherm’s laboratory furnaces are used in a wide variety of applications. Whether for dental clinic laboratories or for the production of various materials: the HT is extremely versatile.
HT: Modern Technology for Your Laboratory Equipment
The HT from Nabertherm is very popular with our customers when it comes to industrial furnaces for a wide variety of work areas. For more than 70 years, Nabertherm has been manufacturing retort furnaces, muffle furnaces, air circulation furnaces or even high-temperature and chamber furnaces. The furnace has been awarded the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed” and impresses with the best quality “Made in Germany”. This furnace system was primarily designed for laboratory work.
The HT from Nabertherm has heating plates made of ceramic with an integrated heating wire, which is splash and exhaust gas protected and can be replaced in no time. The housing of the furnaceThe solid housing made of stainless steel sheet ensures optimal heating on both sides.More about the Nabertherm High Temperature Furnace with Fiber Insulation:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and waste gas protected)
- Easy to change heating plates
- Insulation made of fibre material
- Housing made of textured stainless steel sheet
- Double-walled housing for low outside temperatures and high stability
- Depending on the model, the unit has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- A supply air opening integrated in the door
- Exhaust air opening in the rear wall of the furnace
- Low noise level
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Optimal recording of process data via USB stick
- Ceramic plunger with support plate
- integrated scale and special VCD software
- Choose from several models
Functions & Dimensions
Furnace volume: 16 l, 64 l, 8 l, 4 l, 40 l, 128 l, 160 l, 276 l, 450 l
Furnace temperature max.: 1600°C, 1750°C, 1800°C
Power: 12 kW, 18 kW, 21 kW, 5,2 kW, 26 kW, 36 kW, 64 kW, 8 kW
Would you like to find out more about the details of the articles and specifically about the model HT by Nabertherm?
Learn even more about the features of this item!
Our trained MedSolut team guarantees that you will receive the best laboratory furnaces for your application. Do you have questions about the various models, their features, or the brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to getting in touch with you!