The furnaces from Nabertherm can be used for the production of various materials and, for example, also for materials testing in dental laboratories. In addition, they are also suitable for work in the technical production of ceramics, glass or solar or in the areas of semiconductor production and tool and fitting construction as well as in plastics and metal processing.
The N: The first choice for your laboratory equipment
For over 70 years, Nabertherm products have been the first choice for the majority of our regular customers when it comes to industrial furnaces for a wide variety of applications. The furnaces bear witness to excellent quality “Made in Germany” and have also been awarded the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed”. The N was designed primarily for your laboratory tasks.
It has heating plates made of ceramics with integrated heating wire, which is protected against splash and exhaust gas and can be replaced without great effort. The housing of this model is made of solid stainless steel sheet. The special design of the furnace allows optimal heating from both sides. In addition, Nabertherm furnaces have other features, depending on the model, such as:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and waste gas protected)
- easy exchange of the heating plates
- Insulation made of fibre material
- Housing made of textured stainless steel sheet
- Double-walled housing for low outside temperatures and high stability
- Depending on the model, the furnace has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- Supply air opening integrated in the door
- Exhaust air opening integrated in the rear wall of the furnace
- Low-noise operation of the heating system with solid-state relays
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Documentation of data with USB stick
- A base frame, as well as a ceramic stamp with support plate in the furnace
- associated software
- numerous models available
Dimensions & Functions
Furnace volume: 15 l, 30 l, 250 l, 60 l, 120 l, 500 l
Furnace temperature max.: 650°C
Power: 21 kW, 10 kW, 13 kW, 6 kW, 2,7 kW, 28 kW
Would you like to find out more about the details of the instruments, especially about the N model from Nabertherm?
Our experts are ready to answer your questions!
Our first-class service team aims to provide you with the right items for your application. Do you have questions about our various laboratory furnaces, their advantages or the manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!