The furnaces of our well-known brand manufacturers are used for the production of very different materials.
Smart Heating Technology for Your Laboratory: The LT from Nabertherm
For more than 70 years, Nabertherm furnaces have been the first choice for many of our customers and partners when it comes to furnaces for a wide variety of applications. The Nabertherm furnace system with scale and software, with lift door has been awarded the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed” and testifies to the best quality “Made in Germany”. This model was especially made for your activities in the laboratory.
The LT from Nabertherm contains ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire, which is splash and exhaust gas protected and can be easily replaced. The housing of this model is made of durable textured stainless steel sheet. All in all, the furnace allows optimum heating from all sides.More about the laboratory furnace:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and exhaust gas protected)
- Easy to change heating plates
- Excellent insulation
- insensitive stainless steel housing
- double-walled housing promises stability and low temperature leakage
- Depending on the type of oven, the unit has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- A supply air opening integrated in the door
- Exhaust air opening integrated
- A particularly quiet operation of the heater
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Optimal recording of data via USB stick
- Underframe included
- associated software
- numerous models available
Technical Information on the Nabertherm Furnace System with Scale and Software, with Lift Door
Furnace volume: 9 l
Furnace temperature max.: 1100°C, 1200°C
Power: 3 kW
Our competent customer service will always inform you about other functions.
Not enough details about the LT model? Ask our professionals!
Our team of qualified advisors will ensure that you get the optimum equipment for your requirements. Do you have questions about our different models, their features or their brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and are always available by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!