The industrial furnaces of our well-known manufacturers are used for processing various materials.
Laboratory and Industrial Furnaces for Regular Use in the Laboratory
Nabertherm’s L is our customers’ first choice when it comes to furnaces for a wide variety of work areas. For more than 70 years, Nabertherm has been manufacturing retort furnaces, muffle furnaces, air circulation furnaces or even high-temperature and chamber furnaces. The L has been awarded the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed” and impresses with the highest quality “Made in Germany”. This furnace system was developed primarily for laboratory work.
Numerous functions accompany this model. The L has heating plates made of ceramic with integrated heating wire, which is splash and exhaust gas protected and can be replaced without any problems. The housing of this model is made of durable stainless steel textured sheet. The Nabertherm allows you to heat from both sides.Additional features include:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and waste gas protected)
- Uncomplicated handling of the heating plates
- Insulation made of fibre material
- Housing made of textured stainless steel sheet
- Double-walled housing for low outside temperatures and high stability
- Depending on the model, the unit has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- A supply air opening integrated in the door
- Exhaust air opening in the rear wall of the furnace
- Low-noise operation of the heater with solid-state relays
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Documentation of data via USB stick
- Integrated support plate
- Integrated scale and special VCD software
- numerous models available
Technical details of the L
Oven volume: 9 l
furnace temperature max.: 1100°C, 1200°C
Power: 3 kW
Would you like to find out more about our instruments and specifically about the Nabertherm furnace system with scale and software, with hinged door?
Get to know more extras of the article!
Our experienced service team will ensure that you receive the optimal equipment for your laboratory. Do you have questions about our various laboratory ovens, their features or their brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and can be reached daily by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!