The laboratory furnaces of our popular brand manufacturers are applied for the production of various materials.
Laboratory and Industrial Furnaces for Regular Use in the Laboratory
For more than seven decades, Nabertherm equipment has been the ideal choice for the majority of our customers and partners when it comes to laboratory furnaces for a wide range of applications. High quality “Made in Germany” and provided with the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed”: This model was especially made for your tasks in the laboratory environment.
It has heating plates made of ceramic with integrated heating wire, which is splash- and exhaust-protected and can be replaced in no time. The housing of this modelThe resistant housing made of stainless steel sheet guarantees you an even heating from both sides.More about the model:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and exhaust protected)
- Uncomplicated handling of the heating plates
- Excellent insulation
- durable stainless steel housing
- double-walled housing guarantees stability and low temperature leakage
- Depending on the type of oven, the oven has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- A supply air opening integrated in the door
- Exhaust air opening integrated
- A particularly quiet operation of the heating
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm Controller
- Documentation of process data with USB stick
- Underframe and ceramic stamp
- a precision scale and the special VCD software package
- Choose from several models
Functions and dimensions
Furnace volume: 25 l, 12 l
Furnace temperature max.: 1300°C
Power: 15 kW, 22 kW
Our service team will provide you with more detailed information on features and characteristics whenever you like.
Our first-class team of experts will ensure that you receive the ideal articles for your application. Do you have any questions about our different designs, their features or our brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to getting in touch with you!