Nabertherm laboratory furnaces can be used for the production of various materials and, for example, for materials testing in dental clinic laboratories. In addition, our devices are also suitable for work in tool and fitting construction, in technical ceramics, glass or solar production, in photovoltaic and semiconductor production as well as in the plastics and metal processing industry.
Laboratory and industrial furnaces for regular use in the laboratory
For more than 70 years, Nabertherm has been the first choice for many of our regular and new customers when it comes to furnaces for a wide variety of applications. The furnaces bear witness to the best quality “Made in Germany” and have also been awarded the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed”. The N was specially made for applications in the laboratory environment.
The Nabertherm cupola furnace/ashing furnace contains ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire, which is splash- and waste gas-protected and can be changed in no time. Its casing is made of resistant stainless steel sheet. The special nature of the furnace guarantees you an even heating from both sides.In addition, the furnaces of Nabertherm have, depending on the model, other special features, such as:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and exhaust gas protected)
- Heating plates are easy to change
- Insulation made of fibre material
- High-quality housing made of stainless steel
- double-walled housing ensures stability and low temperature leakage
- Depending on the model, the unit has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- Adjustable supply air opening in the door
- integrated exhaust air opening
- particularly quiet operation of the heater
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Optimal recording of process data with USB stick
- underframe and ceramic plunger
- associated software
- Several models to choose from
Technical details of the N
Furnace volume: 8 l, 25 l, 3,7 l
Furnace temperature max.: 1300°C, 1280°C
Power: 3 kW, 15 kW, 22 kW
You want to know more about the features of the instruments and especially about the N?
We are your specialist for laboratory instruments! Let us advise you
Our qualified team of experts wants you to get the right laboratory furnaces for your field of work. Do you have any questions about our various articles, their modes of operation or their manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to getting in touch with you!