Laboratory and industrial furnaces are used for processing a wide variety of materials and for materials testing in dental laboratories, in tool and fitting construction.
The R from Nabertherm: For routine use in the laboratory
For over 70 years, Nabertherm equipment has been the first choice of many of our regular and new customers when it comes to industrial furnaces for a wide range of applications. The furnaces shine with high quality “Made in Germany” and have also been awarded the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed”. This model was especially designed for laboratory work.
Numerous special features accompany this model. The R has ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire, which is splash and exhaust gas protected and can be replaced in no time. The housing of the furnace is made of solid textured stainless steel sheet. Overall, the furnace allows for even heating from both sides.Additional features include:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and waste gas protected)
- Uncomplicated handling of the heating plates
- excellent insulation
- insensitive stainless steel housing
- Double-walled housing for low outside temperatures and high stability
- Depending on the model, the unit has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- Supply air opening integrated in the door
- Exhaust air opening in the rear wall of the oven
- Low noise level
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Optimal recording of process data with USB stick
- Ceramic stamp with support plate
- A precision scale and the special VCD software package
- Choose from several models
Functions & dimensions
Oven temperature max.: 1300°C
Power: 10 kW, 1.6 kW, 2.3 kW, 6.5 kW, 11.5 kW
Would you like to learn more about our products especially about the Nabertherm Compact Table-Top Tube Furnace 1300°C?
How can we help you?
Our competent MedSolut team wants you to get the ideal materials for your application. Do you have any questions about the wide range of laboratory furnaces, their functions or our manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to advise you! You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]