Laboratory furnaces are used for the production of various materials and material testing in dental laboratories, tool and fitting construction.
Furnace System for Regular Use in the Laboratory
A furnace system from Nabertherm is the first choice of our customers when it comes to laboratory furnaces for a wide variety of industries. The company has been manufacturing all types of furnaces for more than 70 years, including retort furnaces, air circulation furnaces, muffle furnaces and chamber furnaces. The furnaces captivate with special quality “Made in Germany” and are also awarded the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed”. The Furnace System R was specially designed for your laboratory tasks.
It has heating plates made of ceramics with integrated heating wire, which is protected against splash and exhaust gas and can be replaced without great effort. The housing of the R is made of resistant stainless steel sheet. The high quality of the furnace guarantees an even heating from both sides.In addition, the furnaces of Nabertherm have, depending on the model, further features, such as:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and exhaust gas protected)
- Easy to change heating plates
- excellent insulation
- durable stainless steel housing
- low outside temperatures due to double-walled housing
- Depending on the model, the unit has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- A supply air opening integrated in the door
- Exhaust air opening in the rear wall of the furnace
- Low-noise operation of the heater with solid-state relays
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Optimal recording of data via USB stick
- Integrated support plate
- Associated software
- Several models to choose from
Dimensions and functions
furnace temperature max.: 1200°C
Power: 10 kW, 1,6 kW, 2,3 kW, 6,5 kW, 11,5 kW
For more information about our articles, the versatile instruments or our brand manufacturers, please contact our expert team!
How can we help you?
Our team of trained consultants wants you to get the best materials for your lab. Do you have questions about the various lab ovens, their features, or our brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We are looking forward to your questions!