You can use our laboratory furnaces for the production of various materials and also for material testing in dental laboratories.
Smart furnace for your work area
The LVT from Nabertherm is extremely popular when it comes to furnaces for the most versatile applications. For more than 70 years, Nabertherm has been manufacturing chamber furnaces, high-temperature furnaces, retort furnaces, air circulation furnaces and so-called muffle furnaces. The furnaces are proof of high quality “Made in Germany” and also bear the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed”. The LVT was especially designed for your tasks in the laboratory.
The Nabertherm ashing furnace with lift door has, among other things, ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire, which is splash and exhaust gas protected and can be replaced in no time at all. The housing of the LVT is made of solid stainless steel textured sheet. The furnace allows you to heat from both sides.Additional features include:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and exhaust gas protected)
- Heating plates are easy to change
- Insulation made of fibre material
- High-quality stainless steel housing
- Low outside temperatures due to double-walled housing
- Depending on the model, the furnace has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- A supply air opening integrated in the door
- Exhaust air opening in the rear wall of the furnace
- Quiet noise level
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Documentation of process data via USB stick
- Underframe and ceramic stamp
- A precision scale and the special VCD software package
- Choose from several models
Technical Information on the Nabertherm Ashing Furnace with Lift Door
Furnace volume: 15 l, 3 l, 5 l, 9 l
Furnace temperature max.: 1100°C
Power: 3 kW, 3,5 kW, 1,2 kW, 2,4 kW
For more detailed information about the features of the oven, please always contact our competent customer service.
Learn even more about the features of this model!
Our team of knowledgeable experts aims to ensure that you get the best instruments for your work area. Do you have any questions about our different instruments, their modes of operation or the respective brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and are available all day by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to your questions!