Hydro from LAUDA: Find the heating bath for your needs
Whether sand, liquid, water or oil baths – choose from our extensive range of heating baths: We will support you in finding the right product for your area of application. The following temperature or application ranges are distinguished between the individual water or heating bath types:
Water baths are thus used at temperatures up to 100 °C. A glycol bath, on the other hand, is used between 100 °C and 200 °C. An oil bath is equally used at temperatures above 100 °C. At higher temperatures, so-called sand baths are used.
Depending on the heating bath design, manufacturer and area of application, we offer you the possibility of supplementing and equipping the individual heating baths with versatile accessories or individual parts: whether test tube insert, ring set, insert rack, intermediate bottom, controller, heating bath water baths and much more – the selection is promising.
The ideal water baths for your laboratory
LAUDA’s Hydro water and liquid baths meet the most diverse requirements of biological, medical or biochemical laboratories. The baths from LAUDA are available in various sizes. Depending on the sample size and quantity, you will find the suitable bath depth or opening. All baths are made of deep-drawn stainless steel without internals. This makes optimum use of the interior space and maximises the quantity of samples per bath. We would like to introduce you to some of the advantages of the Hydro:
- An inexpensive introduction to temperature control tasks
- Easy operation via digital LED display
- Patented low level protection
- A minimum filling height of only 2 cm
- Operation of the bath almost independent of the filling level
- Recessed operating elements
- Protection of the electronics against dripping water and dirt
- Controller electronics integrated in the housing
- Smallest possible footprint of the units
- Gable hood can be removed without tools and is made of polycarbonate as a standard feature
- Easy and fast visual inspection of samples in the bath
- Easy cleaning, no height limitation
- Optimized roof shape protects against contamination of samples by dripping condensed water Designation of the model: LAUDA Hydro water bath
Volume: 4 l, 8 l, 16 l, 22 l, 24 l, 41 l
Max. temperature: 100°C
Power: 1500 W, 500 W, 1000 W
Width: 700 mm, 340 mm, 500 mm, 510 mm
Depth: 395 mm, 440 mm, 490 mm, 290 mm
More precise useful information about product features of the article you can always ask our experts.
We will be happy to advise you!
Our demanding service team will ensure that you receive the ideal products for your needs. Do you have any questions about the versatile heating baths, water bath devices, their functions or their brand manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to help. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]