Work under particle-free, sterile conditions
You can use the iV3 CLEAN perfectly in laboratories or industry. The iV3 CLEAN from iVISION helps to avoid or minimize various contaminants in the air or materials at the workplace that can cause illness or irritation to the skin, throat, lungs and mucous membranes or bronchial tubes. Other features include:
- Manufacture from robust materials such as stainless steel
- extensive filling capacity
- uncomplicated handling
- low noise level
- compact construction
- easy cleaning
- a particularly powerful performance Further technical information about the iV3 CLEAN from iVISION Device type: Industrial vacuum cleaner
Cleaning devices like the iV3 CLEAN iVISION are powerful devices that work quietly and are used in the world of window and door manufacturers or profile processors. They help you to recover chips by using small single-head or circular saws.
For more detailed characteristics and features, our trained service team will provide you with information whenever you like.
Our professionals will be pleased to advise you!
Our competent team of experts aims to ensure that you receive the best products for your specialist area. Do you have any questions about our versatile cleaning equipment, its features or our brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Container capacity (cleaning equipment):
|Power (cleaning equipment):
5.5 kW, 7.5 kW, 12.5 kW
501 to 1000 m³/h, 1001 to 2000 m³/h
|Max. negative pressure:
300 mbar, 320 mbar
|Product line (cleaning equipment):
|Type Dust Extractors, Cleaning Devices:
Industrial Vacuum Cleaners
|iVISION Clean iV3
||5.5- 160- 550
||7.5- 160- 550
||12.5- 160- 1100|
|Water lift max. (mbar)
|Air flow max. (m3/h)
|Suction inlet (Ø mm)
|Dimensions H x L x W (cm)
||180 x 126 x 84
||180 x 126 x 84
||180 x 126 x 84|
Please note the following questions for the selection of the correct device:
1. Is the extractor to be connected to a machine tool?
2. Machine manufacturer/model?
3. How many suction nozzles does the machine have?
4. Diameter of the suction nozzles?
5. How far will the aspirator be from the machine?
6. Material to be absorbed? (metal+PVC = extrusion; glass fibre=PCB; etc.)
7. Quantity per day or required container capacity? (38/100/160/160+ Liter etc.)
8. Should the extractor be used during machine operation or should it be used for general company and machine tool cleaning after work?
Toller Kundenservice und schnelle Beantwortung aller Fragen. Wir benötigten eine komplette Laborausstattung für unseren neuen Standort. Das Team von MedSolut hat alles zu unserer Zufriedenheit geregelt.
There are no reviews yet.