Clean work thanks to the iV2 FLAT TABLE
The iV2 FLAT TABLE from iVISION is mainly used in industry and various laboratories. The iV2 FLAT TABLE is used to help prevent or minimize various types of dust in the air at the workplace, which can cause diseases such as cancer or asthma and irritation of the skin, throat, lungs and mucous membranes or bronchial tubes. Other benefits include:
- Manufactured from robust materials such as stainless steel
- extensive filling capacity
- low-maintenance handling
- low noise level
- compact construction
- easy cleaning
- a particularly powerful performance Powerful performance for a high level of cleanliness Device type: Industrial vacuum cleaner
The cleaning devices from our manufacturer iVISION are reliable devices, which work quietly and are used in the areas of window and door manufacturers or profile processors. They support you among other things with the recovery of chips which arise e.g. by the use of circular saws.
Our service team will be pleased to provide you with information on further features and characteristics.
Would you like to know more?
Our team of experienced service staff will ensure that you receive the optimum articles for your application. Do you have questions about the versatile cleaning devices, their functions or the brand manufacturers?
We look forward to your enquiry and will be happy to help you! You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected].
|Container capacity (cleaning equipment):
|Power (cleaning equipment):
2.2 kW, 3 kW, 4 kW
to 500 m³/h
|Max. negative pressure:
300 mbar, 310 mbar, 320 mbar
|Product line (cleaning equipment):
FLAT TABLE LINE
|Type Dust Extractors, Cleaning Devices:
Industrial Vacuum Cleaners
|iVISION Flat Table iV2
||2.2- 100- 310
||3- 100- 310
||4- 100- 310|
|Water lift max. (mbar)
|Air flow max. (m3/h)
|Suction inlet (Ø mm)
|Dimensions H x L x W (cm)
||152 x 104 x 73
||152 x 104 x 73
||152 x 104 x 73|
* Voltage variable at the request
Please note the following questions for the selection of the correct device:
1. Is the extractor to be connected to a machine tool?
2. Machine manufacturer/model?
3. How many suction nozzles does the machine have?
4. Diameter of the suction nozzles?
5. How far will the aspirator be from the machine?
6. Material to be absorbed? (metal+PVC = extrusion; glass fibre=PCB; etc.)
7. Quantity per day or required container capacity? (38/100/160/160+ Liter etc.)
8. Should the extractor be used during machine operation or should it be used for general company and machine tool cleaning after work?
Toller Kundenservice und schnelle Beantwortung aller Fragen. Wir benötigten eine komplette Laborausstattung für unseren neuen Standort. Das Team von MedSolut hat alles zu unserer Zufriedenheit geregelt.
There are no reviews yet.