Classic laboratory stirrer in practical design
Which stirrer you choose depends on your activities and the medium to be stirred or mixed. Other aspects such as volume, control or torque should be in line with your requirements. The MCS 78 from Ingenieurbüro CAT M.Zipperer impresses with many useful features:
- Stirring plate made of stainless steel or porcelain
- Robust design and construction
- Smooth starting motor
- Strong magnetic field
- High stirring force
- CE certified
- Includes PL (Product Liability) Insurance
- Digital display with illumination
- Remarkable stirring capacity
- Individual adjustment of the stirring speed
- Lockout mode
- Microprocessor control depending on model
- Jog shuttle system
- With certificate for traceability
- Optional multiple inserts
- Depending on model, inserts for different pistons
- Depending on model: gas/vacuum manifold
- Independent safety circuit
- Temperature sensor
- Fast warm-up times Type: Magnetic stirrer
Stirring volume: 10 l
Stirring positions: single
For more information about our instruments, the versatile versions or our brand manufacturer, please contact our customer service!
Get to know more functions of this model!
Our trained team of advisors wants you to get the best instruments for your needs. Do you have any questions about our different articles, their advantages or their brand manufacturers?
We are extremely happy to advise you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!