The VD 53 from Binder is a vacuum drying oven and can be used in many areas in laboratories or medicine. The oven is the perfect companion for everyday work. Your staff can use it for a wide range of processes and applications. In the laboratory or in medicine, these include the cultivation of microorganisms, insect or animal cultures or various incubation or development processes. You can also use the VD 53 to observe the behaviour of cells and their growth and draw special conclusions from this.
The VD 53: Optimal support for laboratory and medicine
Activities such as the formation, observation as well as the formation of (cell) growth processes can be optimally carried out with the VD 53.
The excellent humidity and temperature conditions come from the perfectly equipped interior. . Depending on the model, the Binder incubator has a device that allows you to regulate the supply of fresh air individually, a temperature regulator and a timer. In addition, depending on the version, you will find the following features in the Binder incubators:
- A controller for the simultaneous display of all important information
- An easy-to-use user interface
- An electronic line recorder
- Various graphic display options for the process parameters
- Depending on the model, a VENTAIRTM air jacket system
- A programmable temperature range as required
- APT.line preheating chamber technology
- Natural convection-An adjustable exhaust flap
- A controller with timer function
- An integrated temperature limiter with visual alarm
- The BINDER test certificate
Type of oven: Vacuum drying ovenMax. load: 11 – 50 kgInternal volume: 51 – 100 l
Our trained service team will be happy to provide you with information about additional functions and features.
Get to know even more functions of the VD 53 model!
Our team of trained professionals will ensure that you receive the ideal products for your requirements. Do you have questions about our various articles, their features or the respective brand manufacturers?
We look forward to your enquiry and will be happy to assist you. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at email@example.com.