The KMF720 from Binder is a very popular device that is suitable for any laboratory. Binder incubators and incubators are suitable for a wide range of applications. These are, for example, in laboratories or medical research centres, the cultivation of microorganisms, bacteria or animal cultures and various incubation or development processes. The KMF720 can also be used for intensive observation of cell behaviour and growth.
The KMF720: Reliable constant climate chamber for research, medicine and laboratory work
Binder's KMF720 is an excellent solution for long-term testing or accelerated stability testing of pharmaceutical products according to ICH Q1A guidelines.
The appropriate humidity and temperature conditions are achieved by the optimally designed interior. Depending on the model, the Binder incubator has a temperature controller, a timer and a device with which you can individually regulate the fresh air supplied. In addition, depending on the model, you will find the following features in Binder incubators:
- An easy-to-use controller for the clear display of all important parameters.
- Simple handling
- An electronic line recorder
- Various graphical display options for the process parameters
- Depending on the model, a VENTAIRTM air jacket system
- A real-time clock
- Depending on the model, a standard-compliant sterilisation of healing air at 180 C (DIN 58947)
- A drift-free CO2 infrared absorption measuring system
- ANTI.PLENUM design to prevent contamination-critical fixtures-
- A PermadryTM system, double tray humidification system with defined condensation point
- An electronic fault auto-diagnostic system with visual and audible alarm
- A potential-free change-over contact for central monitoring
- Temperature monitor with visual and audible temperature alarm
- One sealed internal door
- One Ethernet interface for communication software APT-COMTM DataControlSystem
- Optional: Multiple stainless steel racks
- The BINDER test certificate
Cabinet type: Constant climate chamberMax. load: 101 - 150 kgInternal volume: 601 - 700 l
You can find out even more about our instruments, the respective versions or the manufacturer from our service team.
Let us advise you individually
Our team of experienced advisors aims to provide you with the right equipment for your application. Do you have questions about our different incubators, incubators, drying cabinets, their features or our manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and are available all day by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at email@example.com. We look forward to getting in touch with you!