The B 28 from Binder is a so-called incubator. Binder incubators can be used for numerous processes and applications in the laboratory. These include, for example, the cultivation of microorganisms, bacteria or animal cultures or numerous incubation or development processes. You can also use the B 28 to observe the behaviour of cells and their growth and draw specific conclusions from this.
Innovative incubator from Binder
The B 28 incubator from Binder is your perfect aid for long-term tests and the drying or warm storage of samples.
The good humidity and temperature conditions are due to the precisely designed interior. Depending on which model you choose, the Binder incubator has a temperature controller, a timer and a device with which you can individually regulate the fresh air supply. Depending on the variant, you will also find the following features in Binder incubators:
- A controller for simultaneous display of all important information
- An uncomplicated menu
- An electronic chart recorder
- Various graphic display options for the process parameters
- Depending on the model, a VENTAIRTM air jacket system
- A real time clock
- Depending on the model, standard-compliant sterilisation at 180 C (DIN 58947)
- A drift-free CO2 infrared absorption measuring system
- ANTI.PLENUM design to avoid contamination-critical fixtures-
- A PermadryTM system, double tray humidification system with defined condensation point
- An electronic fault auto-diagnostic system with visual and audible alarms
- A potential-free change-over contact for central monitoring
- Temperature monitor with visual and audible temperature alarm
- One sealed internal door
- One Ethernet interface for communication software APT-COMTM DataControlSystem
- Optional: Multiple stainless steel racks
- The BINDER test certificate
Incubator type: IncubatorCabinet type: IncubatorMax. load: 11 – 50 kgInternal volume: up to 50 l
For more detailed information on the functions of the item, please contact our expert team at any time.
Our expert staff will be happy to advise you!
Our team of discerning experts wants you to get the right materials for your needs. Do you have any questions about our wide range of instruments, how they work or our manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to assist you. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at email@example.com.