The KBW 400 from Binder is a very popular model that is suitable for every laboratory. Use it for a wide variety of tasks. In laboratory practice or medicine, these include, among many other areas, the cultivation of microorganisms, bacteria or animal cultures as well as various breeding or development processes. The KBW 400 can also be used for precise observation of cell behaviour and growth.
Versatile incubator from Binder
The KBW 400 from Binder is your outstanding support for long-term tests or for stability tests of pharmaceutical products, for example.
Thanks to its corrosion- and condensate-free interior, the KBW 400 ensures good temperature and humidity conditions for your work in the laboratory. Depending on the model you choose, the Binder cabinet has a device that allows you to individually adjust the fresh air supply, a temperature controller and a timer. Furthermore, depending on the type, you will find the following features in the Binder units:
- A BINDER controller for simultaneous display of all relevant parameters.
- An intuitive menu
- An electronic line recorder
- Various graphic display options for the process parameters
- Depending on the model, a VENTAIRTM air jacket system
- A temperature range that can be adjusted according to your needs
- APT.line preheating chamber technology
- Natural convection-An adjustable exhaust flap
- A controller with timer function
- An integrated temperature limiter with visual alarm
- The BINDER test certificate
Cabinet type: climatic cabinet, growth cabinetMax. load: 101 – 150 kgInternal volume: 301 – 400 l
Our trained service team will always provide you with information on further equipment features.
We will find the ideal offer for you
Our expert team of service staff will ensure that you receive the ideal incubators, incubators, drying cabinets for your work area. Do you have any questions about our various designs, their characteristics or the respective brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and are always available by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail to email@example.com. We look forward to getting in touch with you!