The KT 53 from Binder is a first-class instrument for your laboratory. You can use it for a wide variety of tasks. These include, for example, the cultivation of microorganisms, insect or animal cultures as well as various breeding or development processes. You can also use the KT 53 to observe the behaviour of cells or their growth and draw special conclusions from this.
Your incubator for research, medicine and laboratory work
The BINDER KT053 cooling incubator from Binder is your tailor-made option for long-term tests or for accelerated stability tests of pharmaceutical products according to the ICH Q1A guideline.
Thanks to the precisely equipped interior, the KT 53 creates the best temperature and humidity conditions for your applications. Depending on which model you choose, the Binder incubator is equipped with a timer, a temperature controller and usually also a device for regulating the fresh air supply. In addition, depending on the variant, you will find the following equipment in Binder incubators:
- An easy-to-operate controller for the clear display of all relevant parameters.
- User-friendly operation
- An electronic line recorder
- Various graphical display options for the process parameters
- Depending on the model, a VENTAIRTM air jacket system
- A temperature range that can be adjusted according to your needs
- APT.line preheating chamber technology
- Natural convection-A programmable exhaust flap
- A controller with timer function
- An integrated temperature limiter with visual alarm
- Interlocking system
- The BINDER test certificate
Incubator type: Cooling incubatorCabinet type: IncubatorMax. load: 11 - 50 kgInternal volume: 51 - 100 l
Please contact our competent customer service for more detailed information on the characteristics of the article.
Our advisors are there for you!
Our expert team of advisors will ensure that you receive the ideal products for your laboratory. Do you have any questions about our versatile incubators, incubators, desiccators, their functions or the brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and can always be contacted by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!