The KB 720 from Binder is a first-class instrument for your laboratory. Use it for a wide variety of applications. In the laboratory or in medicine, for example, this includes the cultivation of microorganisms, bacteria or animal cultures as well as various incubation or development processes. The KB 720 can also be used for detailed investigations of cell behaviour and growth.
Reliable cooling incubator for research, medicine and laboratory work
Our customers use the Binder KB 720 for tasks such as the creation and maintenance of (cell) growth processes.
Thanks to the precisely designed interior, the KB 720 provides excellent temperature and humidity conditions in which your applications can be carried out. Depending on the model, the Binder incubator is equipped with a temperature controller, a timer and a device that allows you to regulate the supply of fresh air individually. Depending on the model, you will also find the following features in Binder incubators:
- An easy-to-use controller for the clear display of all relevant data.
- User-friendly operation
- An electronic chart recorder
- Various graphical display options for the process parameters
- Depending on the model, a VENTAIRTM air jacket system
- A real-time clock
- Depending on the model, standard-compliant sterilisation at 180 C (DIN 58947)
- A drift-free CO2 infrared absorption measuring system
- ANTI.PLENUM design to prevent contamination-critical fixtures-
- A PermadryTM system, double tray humidification system with defined condensation point
- An electronic fault auto-diagnostic system with visual and audible alarm
- A potential-free change-over contact for central monitoring
- Temperature monitor with visual and audible temperature alarm
- One sealed internal door
- One Ethernet interface for communication software APT-COMTM DataControlSystem
- Optional: Multiple stainless steel racks
- The BINDER test certificate
Incubator type: Cooling incubatorCabinet type: IncubatorMax. load: 101 - 150 kgInternal volume: 601 - 700 l
Our trained service team will be happy to provide you with more detailed information.
Please contact us!
Our trained team of advisors will ensure that you receive the ideal incubators, incubators, drying cabinets for your requirements. Do you have any questions about the various designs, their characteristics or the manufacturers?
We look forward to your enquiry and will be happy to help you! You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
101 - 150 kg
|Width outside (incubators,...):
|Width inside (incubators,...):
|Maximum temperature (heat):
+ 100 °C
|Height outside (incubators,...):
|Height inside (incubators,...):
601 - 700 l
|Depth outside (incubators,...):
|Depth inside (incubators,...):
|Lowest temperature (cooling):
- 5 °C
|BINDER cooling incubator
||KB 720 (E5.1)|
|Height (incl. casters) (mm)
|Depth (plus door handle, I-panel and connection 100 mm) (mm)
|Wall clearance, rear (mm)
|Wall clearance, side (mm)
|Number of doors (ea.)
|Inner glass door(s) (ea.)
|Interior volume (l)
|Racks (number standard/max.)
||2 / 15|
|Load per rack (kg)
|Permitted total load (kg)
|Weight (empty) (kg)
|Temperature range (°C) 1)
||-5 - 100|
|Temperature variation max. (± K)
at 4 °C (± K)
at 25 °C (± K)
at 37 °C (± K)
|Temperature fluctuation max. (± K)
|Recovery time after door was opened for 30 sec 2)
at 4 °C (± K)
at 37 °C (± K)
|IP protection class acc. to EN 60529
|Voltage (±10 %)
50/60 Hz (V)
50/60 Hz (V)
200-240 V 1N ~
100-120 V 1N ~
|Nominal power at 240 V (kW)
|Energy consumption 3)
at 37 °C (W)
|Noise level (dB (A))
1) Lower values are valid up to an ambient temperature of max. 25 °C.
2) To 98% of the set value
3) These values can be used for dimensioning air condition systems.
The useable interior height depends on the position of racks.
All technical data are specified for units with standard equipment at an ambient temperature of 25 °C and a line voltage fluctuation of ±10%. The temperature data is determined in accordance to factory standard following DIN 12880, respecting the recommended wall clearances of 10% of the height, width and depth of the inner chamber. All figures are typical average values for series devices. We reserve the right to alter technical specifications at any time.
Toller Kundenservice und schnelle Beantwortung aller Fragen. Wir benötigten eine komplette Laborausstattung für unseren neuen Standort. Das Team von MedSolut hat alles zu unserer Zufriedenheit geregelt.
There are no reviews yet.