The KB 53 from Binder is an excellent model for your laboratory. Binder cabinets can be used for a wide range of processes and applications in the laboratory. These include, for example, the cultivation of microorganisms, insect or animal cultures as well as various incubation or development processes. You can also use the KB 53 to observe the behaviour of cells and their growth and draw special conclusions from this.
Optimal cooling incubator for research, medicine and laboratory work
With the KB 53 from Binder you can
The advantageous humidity and temperature conditions result from the optimally equipped interior. Depending on the type or model, the Binder cooling incubator has a device that allows you to regulate the fresh air supply individually, a temperature controller and a timer. In addition, depending on the variant, you will find the following equipment in the Binder incubators:
- A BINDER controller for simultaneous display of all relevant data.
- An easy-to-use user interface
- An electronic chart recorder
- Various graphical display options for the process parameters
- Depending on the model, a VENTAIRTM air jacket system
- A real-time clock
- Depending on the model, a standard-compliant sterilisation of healing air at 180 C (DIN 58947)
- A drift-free CO2 infrared absorption measuring system
- ANTI.PLENUM design to prevent contamination-critical fixtures-
- A PermadryTM system, double tray humidification system with defined condensation point
- An electronic fault auto-diagnostic system with visual and audible alarm
- A potential-free change-over contact for central monitoring
- Temperature monitor with visual and audible temperature alarm
- One sealed internal door
- One Ethernet interface for communication software APT-COMTM DataControlSystem
- Optional: Multiple stainless steel racks
- The BINDER test certificate
Incubator type: Cooling incubatorMax. load: 11 - 50 kgInternal volume: 51 - 100 l
You can find out even more about our articles, the various designs or our brand manufacturers from our customer advisor.
We answer your questions
Our team of experienced experts will make sure that you get the best instruments for your needs. Do you have questions about the various models, their functions or their manufacturers?
We look forward to your enquiry and will be happy to help you. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11 - 50 kg
|Width outside (incubators,...):
|Width inside (incubators,...):
|Maximum temperature (heat):
+ 100 °C
|Height outside (incubators,...):
|Height inside (incubators,...):
51 - 100 l
|Depth outside (incubators,...):
|Depth inside (incubators,...):
|Lowest temperature (cooling):
- 5 °C
|BINDER cooling incubator
|Height (incl. feet) (mm)
|Depth (incl. door handle, I-panel and connection 100 mm) (mm)
|Wall clearance, rear (mm)
|Wall clearance, side (mm)
|Number of doors (ea.)
|Inner glass door(s) (ea.)
|Interior volume (l)
|Racks (number standard/max.)
||2 / 4|
|Load per rack (kg)
|Permitted total load (kg)
|Weight (empty) (kg)
|Temperature range (°C) 1)
||-5 - 100|
at 5 °C (± K)
at 25 °C (± K)
at 40 °C (± K)
|Temperature fluctuation max. (± K)
|Recovery time after door was opened for 30 sec 2)
at 5 °C (± K)
at 40 °C (± K)
|IP protection class acc. to EN 60529
|Voltage (±10 %)
50/60 Hz (V)
60 Hz (V)
230 1 N ~
115 1 N ~
|Nominal power (kW)
|Energy consumption 3)
at 40 °C (W)
|Noise level (dB (A))
1) Lower values are valid up to an ambient temperature of max. 25 °C.
2) To 98% of the set value
3) These values can be used for dimensioning air condition systems.
The useable interior height depends on the position of racks.
All technical data are specified for units with standard equipment at an ambient temperature of 25 °C and a line voltage fluctuation of ±10%. The temperature data is determined in accordance to factory standard following DIN 12880, respecting the recommended wall clearances of 10% of the height, width and depth of the inner chamber. All figures are typical average values for series devices. We reserve the right to alter technical specifications at any time.
Toller Kundenservice und schnelle Beantwortung aller Fragen. Wir benötigten eine komplette Laborausstattung für unseren neuen Standort. Das Team von MedSolut hat alles zu unserer Zufriedenheit geregelt.
There are no reviews yet.