The CB 60 from Binder is a so-called CO2 incubator. The incubators and incubators from Binder are suitable for a range of applications. These include the cultivation of micro-organisms, insect or animal cultures and various incubation or development processes. You can also use the CB 60 to study cell behaviour and growth and draw specific conclusions.
The CB 60 from Binder: An all-rounder for your laboratory
Our customers use the Binder CB 60 mainly for activities such as the creation and maintenance of (cell) growth processes.
The interior is free of corrosion and condensation and thus offers the best conditions for your work, even with a very full load. Depending on which model you choose, the Binder incubator has a temperature controller, a timer and a device that allows you to regulate the fresh air supply individually. Depending on the model, you will also find the following basic features in Binder incubators:
- A controller for simultaneous display of all relevant information
- Simple operability
- An electronic chart recorder
- Various graphic display options for the process parameters
- Depending on the model, a VENTAIRTM air jacket system
- An individually adjustable temperature range
- APT.line preheating chamber technology
- Natural convection-A programmable exhaust flap
- A controller with timer function
- An integrated temperature limiter with visual alarm
- Interlocking device
- The BINDER test certificate
Incubator type: CO2 incubatorCabinet type: IncubatorMax. load: 11 – 50 kgInternal volume: 51 – 100 l
For more information about our instruments, the various instruments or the manufacturer, please contact our service team.
We are here for you!
Our experienced team of advisors guarantees that you will receive the best equipment for your work area. Do you have questions about our different articles, their features or our brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and can be contacted daily by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!