Enable the basis for a health-promoting work in your company! Discover our range and find the ideal chair for your employees.
We are pleased that you have decided in favour of the “bimos Labster laboratory swivel chair with pendulum base (double see S-1130)”.
Best comfort and high quality workmanship
The anatomically designed seat surface of the promotes the advantageous sitting position by itself. Even when the seat is slightly tilted, it provides support for the buttocks, promotes precise motor skills and ensures constant contact with the backrest. The pronounced support at the pelvis regulates the straightening of the pelvis and keeps your spine in its natural S-shape. This prevents fatigue and maintains concentration and performance.
Do your employees often have to stand for long periods at work? Then you need support, because daily standing or incorrect posture can become an extraordinary strain on the body. The comfortable standing aids and work chairs support the body and relieve the spine. The seats are made of a robust steel construction. Depending on the area of application, a variety of materials for the upholstery as well as a colourful range of colours are available.
Dimensions & Design
- Chair type: standing aid
- Seat depth: 300 mm
Useful extras and functions
Modern, lightweight design
– Maximum mobility
– Compact construction
– Easy to clean, resistant to disinfectants
– Certificates from independent test institutes
– Durable materials
- Sustainability & cost savings through replaceable pads
- Low-joint, form-fitting design
- Can be used in most areas
- Whether wood, imitation leather or integral foam: choose your preferred upholstery material
- Material: breathable, comfortable, soft and at the same time cut and slip resistant
- Easy to adjust
- With castors: load-dependent with braked castors for hard floors or available with abrasion-resistant floor glides
- Optional: height-adjustable and foldable climbing aid
- Has various necessary features
- Integrated pelvic support & ergonomically shaped seat surface
- Innovative flex function for typical laboratory work
- Has antibacterial, antimycotic and antimicrobial properties
- Optional: Electrostatic dissipative
- Fast delivery time
For more precise features and characteristics, our team of experts can provide you with information whenever you like.
Questions? Our service team will help you at any time!
Our team of trained advisors will ensure that you receive the ideal items for your laboratory. Do you have any questions about the wide range of instruments, their features or their manufacturers?
We are extremely happy to support you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to your contact!