Enable a basis for ergonomic working in your company! Take a look around our product portfolio and find the optimum chair for your employees.
The all-rounder among laboratory chairs. It convinces at all times with its ergonomic design, practical functions and trouble-free operation.
How to get more out of your laboratory equipment
The seat surface, which is adapted to the body, promotes the correct sitting position all by itself. And even when the seat is slightly bent, it supports the buttocks, gives them support, promotes precise motor skills and regulates constant contact with the backrest. The pronounced support on the pelvis regulates the straightening of the pelvis and keeps the spine in its natural shape. Fatigue as well as loss of concentration and performance are thus put on hold.
Depending on the work area, a selection of laboratory and office chairs from our manufacturer bimos can be made with upholstery in fabric, imitation leather or particularly hard-wearing integral foam. The upholstery is simply hooked into place. This innovative and at the same time extremely simple principle makes it possible to adapt your chair or stool to your own laboratory situation.
Dimensions & design features
- Chair type: Laboratory chair
- Seat depth: 470 mm
With numerous extras, the optimum support in everyday laboratory work
Sustainability and cost savings through individual replacement of upholstery
– Low-joint and form-fitting
– Resistant to disinfectants
– Can be used in different work areas
– Whether fabric, artificial leather or integral foam: choose your preferred texture
– Material: breathable, comfortable, soft and at the same time extremely resistant, cut-resistant, non-slip and easy to clean
– User-friendly operation
– Robust workmanship
– Castors: load-dependent with braked castors for hard floors or with abrasion-resistant floor glides available
– Optional: height-adjustable and foldable access aid
– Has all the necessary features
– Integrated pelvic support & ergonomically shaped seat surface
– Low weight
– Innovative flex function for typical laboratory work
– Has antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties
– Air purity class 3 according to EN ISO 14644-1
– Optional: Electrostatic dissipative
– Fast delivery time
Our expert team will explain even more about our articles, the respective instruments or our brand manufacturers!
Our professionals will be happy to advise you!
Our team of trained consultants will ensure that you receive the best articles for your application. Do you have questions about the different models, their functions or their brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and can be reached around the clock by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!