Guarantee the best conditions for healthy working in your company! In our range you will find a large selection of ergonomic seating for the laboratory and practice environment.
Have you decided on the Sintec 160 from bimos? We would be happy to provide you with further information on this model below.
Innovative design and quality workmanship
The seat surface of the Sintec 160, which is adapted to the human body, independently supports your back-friendly posture. Even when the seat is slightly bent, it supports the buttocks, gives them support, promotes precise motor skills and regulates ongoing contact with the backrest. The effective support on the pelvis causes the pelvis to straighten and keeps the spine in its natural shape. Fatigue as well as loss of concentration and performance are thus avoided.
Do you often have to work standing up for long periods in the laboratory? Then you need support, because uninterrupted standing can be extremely dangerous for our bodies. The standing aids and laboratory chairs praised by customers support your body and relieve the spine. The sitting or standing aids are made of a robust steel construction. A selection of materials for the upholstery as well as a colourful range of colours are available for the most diverse applications.
- Chair type: Swivel chair
Practical support in everyday laboratory work
With the Sintec 160 you bring lightness into the laboratory. Because the chair is not only easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants. In addition to its simple yet very robust design and certification by independent testing institutes, it has a number of additional attractive features:
- Sustainability and economy through flexible changing of used pads.
- It is low-joint and form-fitting
- Can be used in the most versatile areas
- Whether fabric, wood, imitation leather or integral foam: choose your preferred texture
- Material: breathable, comfortable, soft and at the same time cut and slip resistant
- Easy to adjust
- For castors: load-dependent with braked castors for hard floors or available with abrasion-resistant floor glides
- Optional: height-adjustable and foldable climbing aid
- Has all the necessary features
- Integrated pelvic support & ergonomically shaped seat surface
- Innovative flex function for typical laboratory work
- Has antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties
- Optional: Electrostatic dissipative
- Fast delivery time
You can always ask the MedSolut team for further useful information about the properties of the device.
Do you have any questions about the model?
Our expert service team wants you to get the ideal materials for your specialty. Do you have questions about our various work chairs, laboratory chair devices, their functions or the respective brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!