Would you like to support the health of your employees in the office? It is easy to lose track of the large selection of work chairs.
We are pleased that you are interested in the “bimos cleanroom swivel chair Plus 2 with castors, RL 500 mm”.
Unique comfort and quality workmanship
The anatomically designed seat of the supports by itself the advantageous sitting position. And even when the seat is slightly tilted, it supports the buttocks, gives them support, promotes precise motor skills and regulates constant contact with the backrest. The well-developed pelvic support ensures that your pelvis is optimally straightened and keeps the spine in its natural S-shape. Fatigue as well as loss of concentration and performance are thus reduced.
Depending on the working environment, a large number of bimos task chairs can be fitted with upholstery made of various materials such as fabric or integral foam. The cushions are simply hooked into place. A modern and uncomplicated principle which allows you to adapt the chair or stool to the individual laboratory situation.
Info about design & dimensions
- Chair type: Cleanroom chair
- Colours: The “bimos cleanroom swivel chair Plus 2 with castors, RL 500 mm” is available in black.
Additional extras and adjustments
Sustainability and economy through individual replacement of the upholstery
– Low-joint and form-fitting
– Resistant to disinfectants
– Suitable for a wide range of work areas
– Whether fabric, wood, imitation leather or integral foam: choose your preferred texture
– Material: breathable, comfortable, soft and at the same time extremely durable, cut-resistant, non-slip and easy to clean
– User-friendly operation
– Robust workmanship
– For castors: load-dependent with braked castors for hard floors or with abrasion-resistant floor glides available
– Optional: height-adjustable and foldable access aid
– Has all the necessary features
– Integrated pelvic support & ergonomically shaped seat surface
– Low weight
– Innovative flex function for typical laboratory work
– Has antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties
– Air purity class 3 according to EN ISO 14644-1
– Optional: Electrostatic dissipative
– Fast delivery time
Our trained service team will be happy to provide you with information on additional features at any time.
Our team of experts is at your disposal
Our team of first-class service personnel guarantees that you will receive the optimum equipment for your application. Do you have any questions about the different versions, their advantages or their manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and can be reached daily by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to getting in touch with you!