A healthy work chair is very important so that your laboratory team does not complain about back pain even after a hard day. In our catalogue you will find a flexible selection of first-class seating for the laboratory and practice environment.
The “bimos cleanroom stool 3 with glider and foot ring” promises user-friendly ergonomics, its individual functions and simple operability.
How to get more out of your laboratory equipment
The seat surface, designed according to the anatomy of the automatically promotes the advantageous sitting position. Even when the seat is slightly tilted, it supports the buttocks, gives them support, promotes precise motor skills and ensures sustained contact with the backrest. The well-developed support at the pelvis regulates the straightening of the pelvis and keeps the spine in its natural shape. Fatigue as well as loss of concentration and performance are thus avoided.
Depending on the area of use, a large number of the laboratory and office chairs from bimos can be manufactured with seat and backrest upholstery made of fabric, imitation leather or particularly hard-wearing integral foam. These can then be easily attached to the chair by quickly hooking them into place. A modern and simple principle which allows you to adapt the chair or stool to your own laboratory situation.
- chair type: stool, cleanroom stool
- seat diameter: 400 mm
- Colours: The cleanroom stool is available in black.
With many benefits the optimal support in the daily work routine
Unconventional, simple design
– Provides more mobility thanks to its construction
– Compact construction
– Easy to clean
– Certificates from independent test institutes
– Robust and resistant
- Efficiency due to individual changing of pads
- Low-joint and form-fitting
- Can be integrated very well into any work area
- Whether wood, imitation leather or integral foam: choose your preferred texture
- Material: breathable, comfortable, soft and at the same time cut and slip resistant
- Easy to adjust
- With castors: load-dependent with braked castors for hard floors or available with abrasion-resistant floor glides
- Optional: height-adjustable and foldable climbing aid
- Has all the necessary features
- Integrated pelvic support & ergonomically shaped seat surface
- Innovative flex function for typical laboratory work
- Has antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties
- Optional: Electrostatic dissipative
- Fast delivery time
For more information about our instruments, the different instruments or the manufacturer, please contact our customer service!
We are your specialist for laboratory instruments! Let us advise you
Our trained team of consultants will ensure that you receive the ideal products for your laboratory. Do you have any questions about our various products, their benefits or our manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to help! You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]