Do you want to promote the health of your employees in the office? Our manufacturers offer an extensive range of comfortable chairs.
Your choice has fallen on the “bimos cleanroom stool 2 with castors”? We would be happy to provide you with additional information about this model below.
Modern design and high quality workmanship
The anatomically designed seat of the automatically supports a healthy sitting posture. Even when the seat is slightly tilted, it provides support for the buttocks, promotes precise motor skills and creates permanent contact with the backrest. The unique pelvic support causes your pelvis to straighten optimally and keeps the spine in its natural S-shape. Fatigue as well as loss of concentration and performance are thus put on hold.
Depending on the area of application, a large number of laboratory chairs from our manufacturer bimos can be produced with upholstery made of fabric, imitation leather or particularly hard-wearing integral foam. These can then be easily attached to the chair by quickly hooking them into place. This innovative and at the same time extremely simple design makes it possible to adapt your chair to the individual laboratory situation.
Dimensions & Design
- Chair type: Stool, cleanroom stool
- Seat diameter: 400 mm
- Colours: The stool is available in black.
Plus in economy by flexible cushion exchange
– Low-joint and form-fitting
– Resistant to disinfectants
– Suitable for a wide range of work areas
– Whether wood, imitation leather or integral foam: choose your preferred upholstery
– Material: breathable, comfortable, soft and at the same time extremely durable, cut-resistant, non-slip and easy to clean
– User-friendly installation
– Robust workmanship
– For castors: load-dependent with braked castors for hard floors or with abrasion-resistant floor glides available
– Optional: height-adjustable and foldable access aid
– Has all the necessary features
– Integrated pelvic support & ergonomically shaped seat surface
– Low weight
– Innovative flex function for typical laboratory work
– Has antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties
– Air purity class 3 according to EN ISO 14644-1
– Optional: Electrostatic dissipative
– Fast delivery time
You are welcome to ask our team of experts for more information about the properties of the device.
Let us advise you personally
Our qualified team of advisors will ensure that you receive the optimum instruments for your work area. Do you have any questions about our various work chairs, laboratory chair devices, their advantages or their manufacturers?
We are extremely happy to support you and can be reached at any time by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to your questions!