The right office chair is extremely important so that your team does not complain about back pain even after a long working day. It is easy to lose track of the multitude of work chairs.
Your choice has fallen on the “bimos cleanroom stool 1 with glider”? We will be happy to explain additional details about this article to you below.
Innovative design and first-class comfort
The anatomically designed seat of the automatically promotes a back-friendly sitting position. Even when the seat is slightly bent, it provides support for the buttocks, promotes precise motor skills and ensures permanent contact with the backrest. The effective pelvic support ensures that your pelvis is optimally straightened and keeps the spine in its natural shape. This prevents fatigue and ensures that concentration and performance are maintained.
Depending on the working environment, many of the laboratory and office chairs from bimos can be produced with upholstery in various materials such as fabric or integral foam. You then attach these to the chair quite simply by quickly hooking them on. This new and also extremely uncomplicated design makes it possible to adapt your chair to the individual situation.
Dimensions & design features
- chair type: stool, cleanroom stool
- Seat diameter: 400 mm
- Colours: You can also customize the color of the chair according to your wishes. The colours black are available as an option.
Additional extras and settings
Plus in economy due to flexible cushion exchange
– Low-joint and form-fitting
– Resistant to disinfectants
– Can be used in various fields of work
– Whether fabric, imitation leather or integral foam: choose your preferred texture
– Material: breathable, comfortable, soft and at the same time very resistant, cut-resistant, non-slip and easy to clean
– User-friendly operation
– Robust workmanship
– For castors: load-dependent with braked castors for hard floors or with abrasion-resistant floor glides available
– Optional: height-adjustable and foldable access aid
– Has all the necessary features
– Integrated pelvic support & ergonomically shaped seat surface
– Low weight
– Innovative flex function for typical laboratory work
– Has antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties
– Air purity class 3 according to EN ISO 14644-1
– Optional: Electrostatic dissipative
– Fast delivery time
Our customer service will explain even more about our articles, the different models or the manufacturer!
You would like to know more?
Our team of trained advisors will ensure that you receive the right materials for your laboratory. Do you have questions about our wide range of articles, their functions or their manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!